As part of our philosophy of completely adapting ourselves to the learner, we make it easy for you to take the courses from any device: Computer, tablet or smartphone. It's up to you!
After signing up, the first time you access the "Virtual Campus", you must follow these steps.
There are two types of access:
1. Via WEB from your internet browser, by clicking on "Campus" and logging in with your email address and password:
- If you do this from a computer, you will only need an internet connection. As soon as you are logged in with your Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer browser, you will see how easy it is to navigate the materials!
- You can also access the contents from your tablet or phone, once your browser is updated with the latest version, you won't have any problem to view the notes, videos and exercises of any course.
2. Via APP from your smartphone or tablet, by downloading the "TalentLMS" App from Epignosis UK Limited on either Android (Play Store) or iOS (Apple Store):
- Once the App has been downloaded, you must type in the "Domain" field: "lisainstitute.talentlms.com" and your username (email) and password.
- Once inside, you can sync all the contents and download them on your phone, so you can take the course without internet connection whenever and wherever you want.
To avoid depending on your internet coverage or data, we recommend that you always synchronize information connected to WiFi. Next time you connect to WiFi or data, your progress will be synchronized with our servers.
- Below you can find how to download and access our "Virtual Campus" via App:
If you have not yet enrolled in a course, you can start here.